Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Bern, Switerland

Well, today was all about Bern, Switzerland for Danny. The company hosting him has been very good about taking him somewhere interesting each day he has been there. Today, after work, someone took him to Bern to view the Parliament building and several other sights. He said it was a quick tour, but that the city is beautiful. They also took him out for sushi. I think I would prefer fondue! :)

Things have been going well. He is certainly having a good time! Such a good time that he forgot to take the camera with him on his outing. No pictures, yet...sorry!

Nothing quite so exciting about my week here. I baked cookies, muffins and bread last night while working. I think I must miss my hubby (actually, I know I do). The office is certainly glad he is gone! :) We do have unbelievable deadlines coming up, so maybe it's good that I have a week of late nights while Danny is away.

In the midst of all this, tomorrow night I have the honor of teaching a seminar on the Inductive Study Method for the women of Mars Hill. I am so excited to pass on what was such a huge part of my growth in college. I would love for y'all to pray that the women who hear would be encouraged and inspired to dig into the Word of God and mine all the treasures there!

And on that note...I think I should glance over my notes and head to bed.

G'night all.


1 comment:

Miss Mommy said...

I would love to see some pics!! I am praying you and wee Knorr are faring well without your honey....