Presenting Lizzie!

Isn't she darlin'? I love her little foot...what a precious little one she is. I am amazed that the Lord is knitting her in my womb. What a gracious and mighty God we serve.

As soon as I figure out how to upload the video without an error, you can watch her wiggle around...she's an active little girl!
We'll meet with our midwife to look at the results of the ultrasound in detail, but for now we are content with and grateful for the radiologist's thumbs up. All looks good so far! Would you keep praying with us? We'll keep you posted on any details forthcoming (like a full name!).
I thought I'd throw in a couple more pics for good measure (two from our anniversary camping/hiking trip on Vancouver Island and one from Butchart Gardens in Victoria, BC)...

4 comments:
Oh my goodness!!! I am so excited for you and Danny, my sweet friend. Congrats on having a little baby girl. She is so darling already. :) And, Amy, you look great! I amazed!!
Matt says to tell Danny to cut his hair. ;)
Amy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woo hoo!!!!! Girls are soooooo much fun! I am grinning at mine right now! ;) Congrats on precious Lizzie!!!!!!
:) :) :)
Can't wait to hold little Lizzie...I am already planning my fall syllabus around a trip to Seattle.
Hugs and smiles...
Love,
Mom
First, congratulations on having a girl! You'll love parenting a daughter.
Second, I never said anything about Danny's hair. My sweet, dear, gentle wife is trying to stir up mischief. Personally, I would grow my own hair out if I thought it would look remotely good on my big round head. I'd probably have better luck just shaving it all off.
Post a Comment