For your entertainment, here are a couple pics of us setting up the crib in the room that will be the nursery (if I can ever find a hutch and move all the linens out of there). Enjoy!

Cleaning... Building...
Claiming the center of attention...little does he know. :)

And success! Crib up and ready!
One other fun story before I run on back to work...
The other night I was lying on my side chatting with Danny after getting home late. All of a sudden his eyes got really big.
"Whoa! Look at your belly!" (as if I can't feel what's going on down there)
Lizzie was squirming around (I could feel it...and had seen it several times...a precious event, really.), and Danny got to see her move my whole tummy around. Quite a sight, I have to say...but the sight of my husband's wonder and delight was even better! We can't wait to meet our daughter, and she is giving us plenty of data on her personality, already (she's still waking Danny up at night by kicking his hand...he loves it!).
With all our hearts!

4 comments:
Hi friend! I love the pictures...it's fun to see my friends bellies begin to grow knowing that there's a little miracle growing inside of there. I'm so happy to read that things are going well! And I love the name Katya, I always thought it would be a very pretty name for a little girl and it makes total sense that you and Danny would pick a Russian name. Love you guys!
Absolutely love that story. And I can even picture Danny's eyes lighting up as he sees your tummy. So precious. How kind of the LORD to give the husbands special little moments like this.
Hi Amy!!
I was in TX a couple weeks ago and your mom gave me the update- including your blog address! Congrats a million times over on Lizzie- that's so exciting! All is well with us, we're here in DC and loving it! If you get over this way, look us up! Oh, and we have a blog too- http://joelandamber.blogspot.com
Take care and tell the family hi!
Amber
Amy you look beautiful and I can't wait to see the first pictures of Lizzie...isn't it amazing that God already knows everything about her and you have the joy of discovering it. :)
Heidi
Post a Comment