
My sister and I in front of the Troll...Jeana spent her fall break here...we managed to see some of the sights and eat some Pho!

Ashley (Jonathan's new wife...yea!) and Jeana in front of the Pike Place Fish Market. Strangely enough, they both had to watch a film for a training session at work that featured this fish market. The film was encouraging fun at work! I guess throwing fish is fun. :)

The newlyweds being a little silly at the Market.

Thanksgiving dinner prep...lots of hands...lots of mouths!
I didn't manage to get any shots of the actual dinner...maybe I was ravenous by the time the TWENTY-SIX POUND turkey finally came out of the oven! It was a lovely meal with family and friends. What a blessing to be where we are. Danny and I were counting our blessing out loud last night, and we have much for which to be grateful! Thanks be to God!
Oh, and I couldn't pass this up...little Bennet (the sweet pea I nanny for once a week) lounging all over my Mishka dog. What a cute pair!

Love to you all! Hope everyone had a lovely Thanksgiving!

2 comments:
So great to see you had a wonderful Thanksgiving, Amy!! Since we got to be all together with family, too, I completely understand the joy of that special time. WONDERFUL!! Also, allow me to say that I am super proud of you for posting those pics so quickly. You are doing great with your blogging. So fun to see them. Love you!
I concur with Shannon...great update!!
Post a Comment