Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Ashamed!

So, I am the worst blogger ever...ah, well. Here are a couple pics from the last couple months. There are so many more I need to upload and so much life I need to chronicle. I'll try to be better.

Miscellaneous Snapshots
Danny's parents and grandmother were here for a week at the end of October. Grandma B. is 91 years old and amazing! Here is one picture of us when we took her to Pike Place Market (Danny did not get to go, unfortunately). This is the famous pig (famous for what, you ask? And I must reply...I have no living idea.), and in the background are the famous fish throwers. I think they were throwing crabs in this pic.





And here is our sweet friend, Louisa, who lives in the garage apartment of the Bugler Compound (our pet name for where we live). The precious little gal is Bennet, who I nanny for once a week. She is the daughter of our friends who are our landlords. We live in their basement apartment...the whole arrangement is such a blessing from the Lord! And of course, Mishka is looking on and being furry. :)



And then there is the shot our niece took of us in San Diego. Not bad for a ten year old. This was a great trip with Danny's whole family...minus Grandma B. We did the beach, Sea World, the bay on jet skis, lots of grilling, game playing, shopping and family time. It was a blast!



And my awesome mom out here for a little R&R (at least that's what it turned into when we sent Mishka to doggie boot camp...ahh, another story to be told). We hiked around Mt. St. Helens, and it was absolutely breathtaking! I never knew there were so many live volcanoes in this area...many due for a big blow-out. Y'all come visit! :)




And the one major hole in this catch-up post is my brother's wedding...I'll post more on that amazing event when I figure out where in the world I saved those pics. Yikes! I guess he and Ashley deserves their own post, anyway.

1 comment:

Miss Mommy said...

Yea for renewed blogging! I can't wait to see the wedding photos!