So, I guess the whole point of a blog dedicated to keeping people updated is that you actually post updates. Sorry, folks! Here's a little teaser to get you started. I'll post more soon.
This spring is a heavy travel time for us as Danny heads to Austin once more for his last DTS class and then to Switzerland for work/school. I am so proud of Danny for sticking with this DTS degree...it has been a long time and many headaches in coming. We are so grateful that it is over, although the experience has been so beneficial and such a blessing from the Lord.
Work is fast and furious for both of us with Danny pulling all-nighters for experiments and me working toward a mid-May project publish deadline. We are both looking forward to some R&R in late May. Maybe we'll even find time and funds for a vacation...to a SUNNY place!
We are both involved in ministry at our church and are so grateful for the Lord's leading in putting us here. I recently was humbled by the opportunity to teach at our Women's Retreat. It was quite an experience, as I had not spoken in front of such a large group. I must say that I had no idea what words came out of my mouth until I recently found the courage to listen to the online audio upload. I am grateful that the Lord guarded my tongue and hopeful that He was glorified and that He made use of the teaching in the hearts of those who listened. I know that I was convicted by the study of Ephesians in preparation for the talk and so grateful for my solid foundation in the study of the Word...praise the Lord for His gift of my mother growing up and Grace Bbile Church during my college years!
I guess I should also let you all in on a little piece of precious news...
We are expecting a new little Knorr in October!
Aren't you glad you read to the end? :)
This is such a tender announcement for us...and carries both overwhelming joy and twinges of sadness. Truly, we are so grateful to the Lord for this blessing and are walking daily in the knowledge that He is absolutely sovereign and absolutely good. He has been merciful to us in granting us joy in each moment and in guarding us from fear...the flaming darts the enemy is letting fly these days. Thanks to those of you who are praying with us! I read yesterday in our daily baby calendar that the nailbeds are beginning to form in the fingers and toes of our wee one. How amazing...just over an inch long and already fingernails and toenails! What a wonderful Creator we have!
Blessings to you all...may you know the depth of the love of our Savior and the magnitude of His greatness!
I will be heading Texas way in May, so watch for dates. I'd love to catch up with folks while I'm there!
Saturday, March 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yea!!!!! What fun news to get to share...know that you and little one are being prayed for here in Iowa! I have so enjoyed reconnecting with you!
Okay, we're so excited that you've posted this news! congrats again to all Knorrs!! Can't wait to hear about Baby Knorr's progress. Love you all.
Post a Comment